Price on Application
Knightsgate, Rush, Co. Dublin
** Limited number of 4 Bed semi-detached homes remaining, Viewing by appointment ** Knightsgate, Rush, Co. Dublin is the latest development by Glenveagh Homes comprising large 3 and 4 bed semi-detached family homes located in the heart of Rush, just off Brook Lane. Rush is seaside town with a community made for families. Designed with the buyer in mind, and built to excellent standards whether you are a young couple starting out together, married and raising a young family, Knightsgate has a home for you. The 4 bed semi-detached homes will comprise c.148 Sqm / 1,596 Sqft Prices from €365,000 The 3 bed semi-detached houses will comprise c.115 Sqm / 1,240 Sqft Prices from €340,000
These particulars are detailed for the purposes of representing the development only. Visual representations, finishes, layouts and/or scales may be approximate or representative of the development rather than exact specifications of the actual unit. The developer reserves the right to make alterations to the design and specification in the overall interest of the development.
- Superb contemporary kitchen by BeSpace Kitchens with soft close doors.
- All kitchens are integrated with an upstand and elegant stainless steel extractor fan as in the show houses
- Stainless steel sink featuring an elegant tap.
- Composite front doors with secure five-point locking system.
- Maintenance free, tasteful mix of brick and render exteriors.
- Two-toned A rated uPVC double glazed windows with grey exterior and white interiors.
- French double doors to back garden.
- Walls painted throughout in a mid-tone easy neutral paint with ceilings painted in white.
- All homes are A-rated and incorporate sustainable and renewable technology resulting in lower energy costs.
- Quality interior joinery to include painted internal shaker-style doors and contemporary skirting and architraves finished in an off-white satin paint