Kilcarn Woods, Johnstown, Navan, Co. Meath
5 Property Types
Modern Family Life is made easier at Kilcarn Woods. An Idyllic new development of spacious contemporary three & four bedroom homes in Navan. Ideally located only 35 minutes from Dublin City via the M3 motorway, Kilcarn Woods is a wonderful opportunity for families who want to combine the convenience of a city commute with an established town community. Following the advice issued by the Government, our weekend open viewings are no longer going ahead but we are able to offer private appointments on Saturdays & Sundays. Please see Kilcarn.ie or Freephone 1800 33 34 35 for further information.
These particulars are detailed for the purposes of representing the development only. Visual representations, finishes, layouts and/or scales may be approximate or representative of the development rather than exact specifications of the actual unit. The developer reserves the right to make alterations to the design and specification in the overall interest of the development.
- Contemporary custom fitted kitchen units and cupboards as per the relevant show home.
- Selected brick and render finishes, uPVC window frames, uPVC Gutters and soffits combine to provide low maintenance exteriors.
- The Kilcarn Wood homes are covered by HomeBond’s 10 year guarantee scheme.
- Homes benefit from an ample amount of storage space to include custom fitted wardrobes as per relevant show home.
- Quality sanitary ware in the main bathroom, ensuites and downstairs WC with coordinated wall tiling.
- All homes come with a generous electrical specification to include telephone points and TV points in all Bedrooms, Kitchen and Living Room, pre - wiri
- Photovoltaic Panels on the roof of each dwelling will generate free electricity to supplement household power consumption.
- Solar Panels on the roof of each dwelling linked to the hot water storage will harness the sun’s natural free energy to heat domestic hot water and pr
- uPVC windows fitted with low emissivity argon filled glass, improved air tightness together with high levels of ground floor and wall insulation impro
- Energy consumption is essential for the comfortable running of a home whether it is for the provision of heat, hot water, lighting or the operation of
5 Property Types in this Development
3 Bed3 BathSemi-D
3 Bed3 BathSemi-D
4 Bed4 BathSemi-D
4 Bed4 BathDetached
4 Bed4 BathDetached
The bustling town of Navan is a friendly, well-established community packed with every convenience you might want including supermarkets, cinema, retail outlets of all descriptions, banks, doctors, dentists, restaurants, cafés and bars. For the younger members of the family, the town contains several highly regarded primary schools, including an Educate Together school and a Gaelscoil; several secondary schools are also located in the town, including Loreto Secondary School, St Patrick’s Classical School, Beaufort College and Coláiste na Mí.
About the Developer
Kingscroft Developments continues to develop up to date, quality homes with a value for money price tag. We develop new housing estates in areas that are located close to major cities and towns and that enjoy easy access to surrounding towns through the road and / or transport network.This makes our homes an ideal choice for individuals and families who want to enjoy value for money together with wide ranging amenities, whilst providing fast and easy commuting opportunities. At Kingscroft Developments we have built a solid reputation as one of Ireland’s leading housebuilders. This is based on delivering superb homes at a number of locations in the greater Dublin area, along the East coast and in counties Kildare, Meath, Laois and Wicklow.