Cois Glaisin, Johnstown, Navan, Co. Meath
Last Few Homes Remaining
4 Property Types
Last Few Homes Remaining - Development Completion Due Summer 2020 Glenveagh Cois Glaisin, Navan - On View by Private Appointment or View Virtual Tour Below Cois Glaisin is a New Homes development by Glenveagh Homes. Located in Johnstown on the Dublin side of Navan Town in County Meath, the development consists of 2, 3 and 4 Bedroom Family Homes. The final remaining homes in this development are now available. Prices start from €240,000 for 2 bed homes. Location Just 2 minutes from Junction 8 of the M3 Motorway, it's a 30 minute commute to Blanchardstown and a 40 minute drive to Dublin Airport. Navan has an excellent bus service to Dublin with a bus stop just 5 minutes from the development. For rail links, the park and ride facilities at Dunboyne Train Station are only 20 minutes' drive away. Amenities Navan offers a host of excellent amenities including shopping, cosy pubs, restaurants and numerous hotels. Navan Town Centre is home to a number of the big retail names and there are several retail parks on the outskirts of the town including Navan Retail Park and the Blackwater Retail Park. Cois Glaisin is within walking distance of the Bailis Neighbourhood shopping Centre including SuperValu. Education Navan Town and its surrounding areas offer a variety of quality schools for both primary and secondary students. Both St. Stephen's Primary School and Colaiste Na Mi are within walking distance. Thanks to its education shopping and recreational amenities and close to proximity to Dublin city Navan is the perfect location to raise a family within a supportive community. For further information please visit coisglaisin.ie to register your details or contact one of our sales agents at Raymond Potterton & Co. 046 9027666 or email email@example.com
These particulars are detailed for the purposes of representing the development only. Visual representations, finishes, layouts and/or scales may be approximate or representative of the development rather than exact specifications of the actual unit. The developer reserves the right to make alterations to the design and specification in the overall interest of the development.
- 'A' Rated Homes
- Gas fired central heating and Photovoltaic panels fitted to generate electricity all year round
- All houses are constructed to provide a high level of air tightness in order to retain heat
- Internal features include walls painted throughout in a mid-tone easy neutral paint with ceilings painted in white.
- Quality interior joinery to include painted interior shaker style doors and contemporary skirting and architraves finished in an off white satin paint
- Superb kitchen by Gallagher Kitchens (all kitchens are integrated with an upstand and stainless steel extractor fan)
- Shaker style fitted wardrobes in Master and 2nd Bedrooms, stylish contemporary bathroom, en-suite and guest w.c. with elegant sanitary ware
- External features include tasteful mix of brick and render exteriors, composite front doors
- Driveways finished in Kilsaran paving, seeded rear gardens with secure post and panel fencing
- Each Cois Glaisín home is covered by a 10-year Homebond Structural Guarantee
4 Property Types in this Development