Barnhall Meadows, Leixlip, Co. Kildare
2 Property Types
- Part of New Development at Barnhall Meadows
Barnhall Meadows situated at the iconic Wonderful Barn site in Leixlip is the newest venture by the reputable Glenveagh Homes. The development will consist of a mixture of large architecturally designed luxury 3 & 4 bedroom homes built to the highest modern standards. These homes are designed with the buyer in mind and cutting edge features are apparent throughout, including the state of the art air to water heat source pump reducing owners running costs. Glenveagh Homes is offering a full flooring and kitchen appliance package to all Barnhall Meadows buyers in this phase with a choice of timber floors on the ground floor and carpets on the first floor included in the price. Buyers to sign contracts within 21 days to avail of this special incentive. If you have any other queries please do not hesitate to contact Savills New Homes today on 01 618 1300.
These particulars are detailed for the purposes of representing the development only. Visual representations, finishes, layouts and/or scales may be approximate or representative of the development rather than exact specifications of the actual unit. The developer reserves the right to make alterations to the design and specification in the overall interest of the development.
- Tasteful mix of brick and render exteriors
- Quality interior joinery to include painted internal shaker-style doors and contemporary skirting and architraves
- Serica style kitchen by BESPACE Kitchens with oyster oak carcase and kashmir shaker doors
- Shaker style fitted wardrobes provided by BESPACE Kitchens with washed oak veneer carcass
- Heat pump system which is thermostatically controlled to maximise your comfort
The historic town of Leixlip with its own main street includes a wealth of fashionable bars and restaurants and is a melting pot of cultures, with an abundance of amenities from fitness clubs to parks, playgrounds and sporting clubs - the list is endless. Leixlip is also home to Intel with their ever growing state of the art facility located just minutes away.