Blessington Demesne, Blessington, Co. Wicklow
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 0.54ac
This 0.22 Ha plot (1/2acre +) offers a rare opportunity to purchase a " planning approved" piece of land, suitable for a quality one-off Residence, within close proximity of all the services available in Blessington Town. An ideal location for a substantial family home with a high level of privacy and ample space for manicured gardens and out-offices, if required. Boundaries are well established on this easily developed plot, which is located at the excellent Blessington Demesne address - just off the Naas Road and within 1 Km of Blessington Town. The location delivers a tranquil, rural setting, away from traffic and population while being very accessible to Schools, Sports clubs and Town centre. The property is also suitable for a low-level, multi-unit development consistent with the objectives of the Blessington Town Plan. The location is ideal for a low-volume, gated community of quality apartments or Townhouses - well presented, quality individual units will for certain attract premium retail price (no previous planning permission for such a development type). DIRECTIONS: 53.172052, -6.547823 Travel fro 1 Km on the Naas Road (R410) from the junction with the N81. The property is located on the cul-de-sac on your left.
- Access to mains sewerage and mains water.
- Sought-after Residential address.
- Established Residential location.
- Quality site for one-off Residence.
- Suitable for multi-unit development (subject to planning permission).
- Positive planning history.
- 1Km from Blessington Town Centre.
- A very appealing, low density, residential setting.
Blessington Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...Neighbourhood Guide