21 Lea Road, Sandymount, Co. Dublin
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 155m2
A superbly located, bright and spacious semi-detached family home with separate granny flat/home office to the side and the added benefit of a sunny south east facing rear garden with vehicular rear access. The accommodation extends to approximately 155sqm (1,668sqft) and briefly comprises reception hall, generously proportioned reception rooms, living/dining room, family room, kitchen/breakfast room, study, utility and garage. Upstairs there are four bedrooms, family bathroom, separate w.c., and large store. The separate detached granny flat/home office to the side extends to approximately 30m2 (320 sqft). The property is within a short walk of Sandymount Strand, Sandymount Village, and Sandymount DART station. The RDS and Aviva stadium are also close by, as are some of the city’s premier primary and secondary schools, the property is also within a 15 minute drive of St Stephen’s Green, the IFSC, and the airport via the Dublin Port Tunnel. Outside Outside to the front there is ample off-street car parking with gated side access and to the side a self-contained granny flat/home office of approximately 30sqm (322sqft), offering further scope and potential. There is a large sunny, south east facing garden of approximately 30.30m (100ft) in length with terraced patio, large workshop and vehicular rear access onto Strand Road.
- Superbly located close to Sandymount Strand
- Floor Area approximately 155sqm (1,668sqft)
- Extensive South east facing rear garden of approximately 30m (100ft) with vehicular rear access
- Separate Garage
- Separate annex/granny flat of approximately 30sqm (320sqft)
- Extensive front garden with off street car parking
- Some of Dublinâ€™s finest schools in close proximity
- Within a short walk of Sandymount Village & Sandymount Green
- Superb potential to extend further if required (subject to p.p.)
Sandymount Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
BER No: 103608261