49 Esker Manor, Lucan, Co. Dublin
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 62m2
REA McDonald, Lucan' s longest established Estate Agents are pleased to present 49 Esker Manor, Lucan. This spacious topfloor apartment presented in excellent condition throughout boasts a South facing balcony, substantial attic space for storage purposes, ample parking and an excellent location. Internal accommodation extends to approximately 62 square metres/ 667 square feet and comprises; entrance hall with pull down access to attic, open plan living / kitchen / dining area, master bedroom (en-suite), a second double bedroom, a family bathroom and hot press. The main living area and balcony enjoy sunshine throughout the day and a pleasant view overlooking an amenity green area/ courtyard. Esker Manor is a modern residential community, within walking distance of local amenities including Griffeen Valley Park, nearby playground, Lucan Leisure Centre (swimming pool under construction) , schools, bus routes servicing the city centre, and SuperValu Shopping Centre. Lucan Village is a 15 minute stroll away. Easy access to N4/N7/M50 road networks. Annual Service Charge 01/06/2020 to 31/05/2021 is €1,152. ACCOMMODATION Entrance Hall: 3.85m x 1.75m with laminate wood floor, hot press and access to attic space. Living / Dining / Kitchen Area: 5.35m (max.) x 5.10m with tiled floor, access to balcony, fitted kitchen units at floor and eye level. Balcony: 2.51m x 1.22m with newly fitted composite decking boards. Bedroom 1: 4.36m x 2.77m with laminate wood floor and fitted wardrobes. En-suite: 2.55m x 0.89m with tiled floor, tiled shower area, shaving light, WC and WHB. Bedroom 2: 3.16m x 2.49m with laminate wood floor and fitted wardrobe. Bathroom: 3.01m x 1.69m with tiled floor, shaving light, WC, WHB and bath.
- Significant attic space with Stira access
- South facing balcony overlooking amenity green area
- Spacious and light-filled accommodation throughout
- Ample car parking.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Shared front door access with only one other apartment.
- Landscaped communal gardens.
- Surface and underground carparking.
- Walking distance to SuperValu Shopping Centre, and Liffey Valley Town Centre is just a few minutes drive away.
- Adjacent Griffeen Sports and Leisure Centre (new swimming under construction).
Lucan Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...Neighbourhood Guide
BER No: 113109391
Energy Performance Indicator: 182.66 kWh/m2/yr