Lee Point, South Main Street, Co. Cork
The Ultimate Student Living Experience
4 Property Types
From €237 per week
Lee Point is a modern, high spec development situated on the historic Beamish & Crawford site in the centre of Cork city. Brand new for September 2020. Find out more: https://unineststudents.ie/locations/cork/lee-point
- Built brand new and opening for it's first ever residents in September 2020
- Location - Lee Point is in the centre of Cork, on the river side with beautiful views of the River Lee, and Cork City. University College Cork, St Joh
- Common Rooms - Brand new common room with games area, TV area, Study areas on every floor and Cinema/TV rooms on every other floor.
- Brand new state-of-the-art en suite bedrooms. Plenty of room, storage and style.
- Award winning wellbeing programme
- 4 instalment payment plan. You can pay your room fee across your stay.
- All bills included, post and parcel service, on-site maintenance, on-site laundry, bike storage, 24 hour staff
- No deposit, just a €300 advanced rent payment to secure your room.
4 Property Types in this Development
€237 per week
€245 per week
€249 per week
€253 per week
Amenities & Locality
Only a fifteen-minute walk to University College Cork and less than ten minutes to St. Johns, CIT School of Music, Crawford College of Art and Design and Cork College of Commerce. Cork Institute of Technology is easily accessible by a short bus ride! While still close to your campus, Lee Point benefits from all of the convenience of city living! This location has excellent transport links, being on or close to both local and national bus and train lines. Plenty of shops, cafes, restaurants, and amenities just minutes from your door means you'll never be bored living here!
- Central Heating
- Cable Television
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Access
- Serviced Property
- Residents Lounge
- Community Events
- Co-working Space
- Games/Entertainment Rooms
Uninest Student Residences