Grove House, The Grove, Goatstown Road, Dublin 4, Co. Dublin
Luxury, new built apartments
3 Property Types
From €2,500 per month
Grove House is brand new, stylish, luxury Grove development comprises of 19 apartments with two-bedroom and penthouse options. In the Grove, Superbly of finished apartments have modern open-style setting, with generous ceiling heights and room proportions. The Grove offers professionally designed landscaping, very well maintained open space and gated security. All apartments in Grove House have a BER rating of either A2 or A3.The use of high performance insulation in the construction of each unit is used to reduce heat and energy loss. These stylish apartments briefly comprise of hallway with ample storage space, kitchen which accommodates the laundry facilities and additional storage space, two large double bedrooms, one en suite and main bathroom, very spacious open plan sitting and dining room with direct access to spacious balcony large triple glazed windows. Grove apartments also benefits from a great view of Dublin bay, secure underground designated parking space and gas fired central heating with energy efficient A2/A3 rated condensing boiler with flexible time and temperature controls. Viewing is only by appointment and highly recommended.
- Great energy efficiency; all apartments in Grove House have a BER rating of either A2 & A3, each apartment has a high level of air tightness reducing
- Gas-fired central heating with energy efficient A-rated condensing boiler provided in each apartment.
- Overall Floor Areas from 86 m2(923q.ft) to 92.30m2(993.51q.ft)
- High-speed fiber broadband is available; property is prewired with multiple connections for TV, Broadband and Telephone to enable home owner to connec
- Large triple-glazed windows.
- Underground, designated car park space.
3 Property Types in this Development
€2,500 per month
€2,700 per month
€3,000 per month
The Grove complex is located adjacent to Goatstown Road. It is centrally located with close proximity to primary/secondary schools, recreational amenities of Deer Park, local shops/ restaurants and it is located 3.4 km West of UCD. The luxury complex is only 6-7 minutes drive to shopping facilities of Dundrum Town Centre, and Stillorgan Shopping Centre. Given it’s great proximity Charlemont Luas Stop, bus routes (11, 17) and easy access to N11, M50, it is very well connected to the city center.
- Central Heating
- Cable Television
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Access
- Garden / Patio / Balcony